Remington pistol 1851

Sign the guestbook
Cleaston@aol.com

Remington pistol 1851

Post by Cleaston@aol.com »

Looking for help....a friend of mine has a Remington pistol that was found in the ground in Pa. The date on it is 1851. The serial # is
116830.....also there apears to be a g on the handle. Any way to find out more about this pistol and perhaps who it belonged to would be greatly appreacated.....I thank you in advance for any help someone may be able o provide...the pistol is badly pitted, no wood on handle, but all parts do move.
Thanks
Don Vitelli e mail Cleaston@aol.com...home phone 732-493-2909
jayrem

Re: Remington pistol 1851

Post by jayrem »

[quote="Cleaston@aol.com"]Looking for help....a friend of mine has a Remington pistol that was found in the ground in Pa. The date on it is 1851. The serial # is
116830.....also there apears to be a g on the handle. Any way to find out more about this pistol and perhaps who it belonged to would be greatly appreacated.....I thank you in advance for any help someone may be able o provide...the pistol is badly pitted, no wood on handle, but all parts do move.
Thanks
Don Vitelli e mail Cleaston@aol.com...home phone 732-493-2909[/quote]

Re: Remington pistol 1851

Post by Guest »

jayrem wrote:
Cleaston@aol.com wrote:Looking for help....a friend of mine has a Remington pistol that was found in the ground in Pa. The date on it is 1851. The serial # is
Thanks
Don Vitelli e mail Cleaston@aol.com...home phone 732-493-2909