The Remington Society will participate in important gun shows this year, but needs help to make it happen. Two types of help are needed: someone to be in charge of the display at each show; and people to assist the person-in-charge at each show. The person-in-charge will be the RSA Show Representative. Helpers will be RSA Show Assistants.
The RSA Show Representative will do the following:
- Be in charge of designing, preparing, showing, and taking down an RSA display that will portray the Remington Society in a very positive light.The display may be based on or incorporate the Show Representative’s own Remington items (firearms, historical items or memorabilia) if desired.
- Assure the RSA display table or booth is manned in compliance with show requirements. Make up a schedule showing the hours each RSA Show Assistant will help man the RSA table or booth.
- Answer questions about the Society, recruit new members, assist new members complete the membership forms, collect those forms, and turn them into the appropriate RSA office.
- Complete a short report (tell about the show, any awards won, number of people who saw the Remington display, number of people that joined the RSA, and the names of the RSA Show Assistants).
The RSA Show Assistants will do the following:
- Be at the display during specific time frames so the person-in-charge can take care of show related matters, eat. rest, go to the bathroom, and see the rest of the show.
- Depending on availability, assist during display set up and take down.
- Answer questions about the Society, recruit new members, assist new members complete the membership forms, collect those forms, and turn them into the RSA Show Representative.
The advantages of being an RSA Show Representative are:
- RSA Display table (or booth) and entry costs are taken care of by the Society.
- You are eligible for awards and may keep any which are won.
- If any of your display items win an award, its value may be increased by the publicity.
- You’ll meet many interesting people.
- You’ll help grow the RSA and reap benefits that can only be gained by
enlarging our membership.
The advantages of being an RSA Show Assistant are:
- You’ll get to know a great number of people attending the show. You’ll meet many interesting people.
- You’ll have a place to sit down and rest at the RSA Display table. Space permitting, you will be able to store stuff under the table.
- You’ll have fun with a great bunch of Remington guys.
Please let us know if you want to be an RSA Show Representativeor Assistant at any of the upcoming gun shows.
Those wishing to help as RSA Show Assistants or seek further information should contact Corey Creamer, RSA Show Manager email: email@example.com