Remington Peerless (Model 320)

Topics related to Pre - 1898 Remington Shotguns

Remington Peerless (Model 320)

Post by Guest »

This looks like the place where someone will be able to help me. I own a Remington Peerless (Model 320) and I am having a devil of a time find any parts accessories for it or even finding references to it anywhere. I was wondering if someone could shed some light on why this is and point me in the right direction.

Ian
DavidFagan

Re: Remington Peerless (Model 320)

Post by DavidFagan »

Guest wrote:This looks like the place where someone will be able to help me. I own a Remington Peerless (Model 320) and I am having a devil of a time find any parts accessories for it or even finding references to it anywhere. I was wondering if someone could shed some light on why this is and point me in the right direction.

Ian
This is a relatively new shotgun Remington still has this on their website with schematic and order form for parts. Are the parts not really available from them?
David J. Fagan
The Silicon Sorcerer

Peerless

Post by Guest »

I apologize for posting this in the wrong section, but since the thread is started I will blunder on. I am looking for stock/recoil pad spacers. I am hoping to be able to avoid having to buy the grind to fit versions if possible.