REGISTRATION - PLEASE READ

Sign the guestbook
admin
Site Admin

REGISTRATION - PLEASE READ

Post by admin »

If you have a gmail account or cannot read the confirmation code PLEASE do not hesitate to click the service desk on the home page and contact me. Specify what username you would like and I will register it for you. Unfortunately the CAPTCHA code for google (gmail) was cracked and we get swamped with spam when I allow this email. Additionally lower settings on the image verification yield exponentially more complaints on spam then issues with registration. (click the service desk on the home page to contact me)
admin
Site Admin

Re: REGISTRATION - PLEASE READ

Post by admin »

I've made an additional change to authorization.

New members your first post will have to be approved, I try to do it everyday, once I see your not a spammer I remove you from the new member group and you can post all you want. This works out tremendously better and pretty much eliminates any spam from even being visible, thanks for your patience on the first post.

David.
Mike Strietbeck

Post by Mike Strietbeck »

David,

It looks like you've eliminated that massive spam issue we've had. Thanks for all of your volunteer efforts on behalf of the RSA.
Particular interest is in Revolving rifles, Cane rifles, hand guns, and all Remington knives. Conducting survey on revolving rifles, please request survey form.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

NOTE if you have address verification it's YOUR responsibility
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

admin wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:46 am I've made an additional change to authorization.

New members your first post will have to be approved, I try to do it everyday, once I see your not a spammer I remove you from the new member group and you can post all you want. This works out tremendously better and pretty much eliminates any spam from even being visible, thanks for your patience on the first post.

David.
Also it will send you email when your first post is approved....