Remington Arms thermometer mirror

Wanted to Buy - Other Remington Collectables
loosecanon1998

Remington Arms thermometer mirror

Post by loosecanon1998 »

I have an advertising mirror with thermometer that I have searched for hours to find some information on but have came up empty. It is in new condition but does not appear to be made recently. I have it listed on Ebay currently. Could anyone tell me any history on it and maybe some past auction values? I have attached a picture of it and a link to the Ebay auction. Thanks in advance for your help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
Attachments
Remington mirror thermometer.jpg
Remington mirror thermometer.jpg (196.12 KiB) Viewed 6599 times
2shooter

Re: Remington Arms thermometer mirror

Post by 2shooter »

Hi, I have the same thermometer hanging on the living room wall. I forget where I got it but my wife says its been there for 20 years I got it new.
I would have to check with my daughters they might have got it for me.

Regards,,
loosecanon1998

Post by loosecanon1998 »

Thanks for the reply. It is an awesome piece for sure. It was an internal struggle selling it. My gun collection is dominated by remington, with the newest addition being a sweet model 700 in .458 Win. Mag. that I am financing the purchase of with this sale. the gun is one of them "dont need the caliber but really want it" deals, plus the price is right.
remington600

Post by remington600 »

I really dont collect these, but I have scanned pass these a lot on Ebay. I think I recall an average of about $40.00 on them.