Collection of 14 models

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Rifles
ronnielombard

Collection of 14 models

Post by ronnielombard »

Hi, I'm looking for information about 14 models. I really like these models and am planning to collect the full set. Does anyone know anything about these 14 carbine models such as price, shipping. Or anyone who intends to resell can contact me? Thank
nambujim

Re: Collection of 14 models

Post by nambujim »

I am sure you meant to say "I wish to start collecting the Remington Model 14, would like them in all calibers, and wish to obtain them in both carbine & rifle configurations".

Hopefully I've stated what you are looking for in "almost" proper English without "misplaced modifiers", a term I haven't used since my Junior year in high school. Its also obvious you either put up this posting as a joke but more likely have large fingers with a small keypad.

If you wish to be taken seriously it would be best to write it out on paper before posting it and state precisely what you are interested in. It would be my suggestion that you then spend 10-12 minutes posting it using a full size keyboard

This is how your "post" was taken by about 90% of those reading it:
"Me woke up today and decided me want 14 models of some gun/carbine! You guys know where me get those and what cost. Any you guys selling these?"

OK, I'm old, lack patience, and I'm probably in a bad mood but your posting was deserving of my sarcasm!

Jim Peterson
Charlotte, NC
Jim Peterson