Rem 14

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Rifles
rammbler

Rem 14

Post by rammbler »

Hello,, i'm new here,, i picked up a mod 14 several years ago,, C mod made in 1914 in 35 rem,, was at the range working up loads a few months ago and when i cycled and ejected the spent round the follower with a good bit of spring popped up into the receiver,, during disassembly the ejector, plunger and spring went the way of the dodo.. from reading the post here on the site and my internet search's for parts has led me to the point of just making my own replacement parts,, the follower is a none issue,, i'll turn it ex amount of oversize then just start turning it down till it functions properly,, i found the extractor but not the plunger or spring,, i'm hoping someone ,, maybe you Jim can supply me with some measurements , photo's ,, anything that might be a help in manufacturing the plunger and spring.. or if any of you guys have any of these old parts laying around that i could purchess wheather there good or not,, i have'nt been able to locate any photo's to even know for sure what the plunger is supposed to look like. LOL,, thanks for any help you guys can give,, Ed