Model 14-1/2 Interesting Version

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Rifles
nambujim

Model 14-1/2 Interesting Version

Post by nambujim »

Remington did make some Model 14's & 14-1/2's out of sequence, this 14-1/2 is in 96%+ condition in 38-40 with Serial 32613 but has a barrel code for 1927. It has a recessed shell head but doesn't have the primer, it has all the internal upgrades like the hook & lever safety system, and even the action bar supports inserted in the bottom of the trigger guard assembly. It has seen little use BUT the good news for someone is that I have it up for sale on Gunbroker but if you want to play "lets make a deal" I would love to save someone the sales tax and avoid paying their new increased fees.

I'd like $1,300 plus shipping which would be about $35 Priority mail. I don't sell crap, this is a nice rifle, and I'll try to attach a couple of pics.
Jim Peterson
nambujim

Re: Model 14-1/2 Interesting Version

Post by nambujim »

I tried to download pics but maybe they were too big. Will try again with this post, if interested contact me at: nambujim@charlotte.twcbc.com

Yeah, bloody pic file is too large. You can view the rifle on Gunbroker or I can send you the pics. Like I say, its at least a 95% rifle.

Jim Peterson
Jim Peterson