Hello from Illinois

Sign the guestbook
Vanl31

Hello from Illinois

Post by Vanl31 »

Hello all, I have joined this site last week and have found a lot of interesting reading. I was born and raised in Chicago and now live in Will county. I have a few Remington shotguns, some of which have been in my family for 3 generations. I have been a life long Trap and Skeet shooter, when I have time. I will try to post some pictures of my guns and participate in some of the discussions. Thank you, Van
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Vanl31 on Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanl31

Re: Hello from Illinois

Post by Vanl31 »

This is my Remington cabinet pictured above. I also have a Winchester cabinet which contains the first Trap and Skeet guns that my father gave me when I was 12 yrs. old, in 1977, model 12’s. For me, nothing compares to busting a pair of clays on station #8 with an all original, 1930’s model 12 skeet gun. But, during the last few years, I have been developing more of a taste to shoot my Remington’s
malsop

Re: Hello from Illinois

Post by malsop »

Welcome aboard!

I share your enjoyment in shooting some clays! I shoot sporting clays with several of my Remington double barrels as well as a model 32 and a model 17.

Mike Alsop
Vice President
malsop73@gmail.com
540-847-2123