Redfield scope bases and rings.

Wanted to Buy - Other Remington Collectables
cappi

Redfield scope bases and rings.

Post by cappi »

Looking to buy the rings and one piece base that went on Rem.700 short action rifles and 40X rifles of the early to mid sixties period. The one piece base (Redfield LOGO marked) must have the corners squared off and NOT beveled . The rings should be held together with FOUR screws in each ring coming from the top. Paying top dollar for top condition.
Thank You in advance.
allen2438

Re: Redfield scope bases and rings.

Post by allen2438 »

I believe I may have what you are looking for in my gun "stuff" at the house. Were purchased early 1970's for my SA 700 BDL but never used. Definetly four screws per ring but not sure about the base, beveled or squared off. These will still be in the Redfield boxes if it is what you need. I am currently in Brazil and won't be home to Texas until about mid January. I will check and if these are what you need I'll drop you a post back. Regards, Allen
pete-z

Post by pete-z »

Redfield scope mount with rings. I also would like to buy one of these. Same as described.
Please advise.
Thanks
pete-z

Post by pete-z »

allen2438 wrote:I believe I may have what you are looking for in my gun "stuff" at the house. Were purchased early 1970's for my SA 700 BDL but never used. Definetly four screws per ring but not sure about the base, beveled or squared off. These will still be in the Redfield boxes if it is what you need. I am currently in Brazil and won't be home to Texas until about mid January. I will check and if these are what you need I'll drop you a post back. Regards, Allen
I am also interested in the scope mount. Please let me know when you confirm the base and rings. The base has to have the square corners and te rings should have 2 screws each on top.

Thanks