Wanted: Wilbur Cox poster

Wanted to Buy - Other Remington Collectables
lowgun

Wanted: Wilbur Cox poster

Post by lowgun »

I would like to purchase a Wilbur Cox poster for my collection. I have a few of his trick shooting tokens and would include one of those in any purchase. RSA member Bill Murphy wilmrph@verizon.net
lowgun

Re: Wanted: Wilbur Cox poster

Post by lowgun »

I'm still looking for a Wilbur Cox poster. Any information on Remington pro Wilbur Cox would be appreciated. wilmrph@verizon.net
lowgun

Post by lowgun »

I am still looking for anything Wilbur Cox, including the poster announcing his shooting exhibitions. Old letters, Remington correspondence with Cox, you name it. I would also be interested in old tin exhibition shooter targets where the shooter fashioned a design with .22 bullets. Thanks. wilmrph@verizon.net
lowgun

Post by lowgun »

My email file was lost and I cannot contact the person who has access to the Wilbur Cox poster. Please contact me again at wilmrph@verizon.net. Thanks.
lowgun

Post by lowgun »

Wow. Here it is six years later and I found my Wilbur Cox poster at a down south auction last month. I had to pay for it, but it is worth it to have my display complete with tin Indian, poster, and target coins. There is also a photo of another Remington pro included.