Hello from Central PA

Sign the guestbook
boomboom656

Hello from Central PA

Post by boomboom656 »

Thanks for adding me to the group. I came across this site while looking for information/resources on a Remington New Model Army that I recently picked up.

Retirement has allowed me to to spend more time at the range than I could while working ... and more time to find things to take to the range :D . Most of what I have accumulated falls into the military surplus category. Trapdoor, Krags, O3's, 03A3's, M1 Carbines, M1 Garand and a couple of hand guns. They're all what most would call shooters - nice for the most part but nothing that will be hurt by shooting them.

I hand load for everything I shoot (except 22's). A year or so ago I started loading black powder loads for the Trapdoor which got me thinking about black powder revolvers and the replica's I had back in the 70's. That led to the 1851 Navy I now have (it shoots better than it looks), and most recently, the New Model Army mentioned above.

This looks like a great site with a wealth of people willing and able to share their knowledge. I'm glad to be here.
hibby83

Re: Hello from Central PA

Post by hibby83 »

Welcome to the page from another central PA resident.

There's a wealth of information and knowledgeable members here that should be able to help you get answers to most any questions you have or point you in the right direction.
harrisonacack

Wishing each and every one of you a really excellent day!

Post by harrisonacack »

Thrilled to read this! Astonishing understanding and the clarity of fine detail provided is fantastic!
Thanks all of you!