WTB: Remington Beals revolver

Wanted to Buy Pre - 1898 Remington Firearms
Wayne Beals

WTB: Remington Beals revolver

Post by Wayne Beals »

My relative made the patent on these guns and I would like to buy one to hand down to my son. If you have one please email with price/condition/ and pictures if possible.

RGRWJB@hotmail.com
DavidFagan

Re: WTB: Remington Beals revolver

Post by DavidFagan »

Wayne Beals wrote:My relative made the patent on these guns and I would like to buy one to hand down to my son. If you have one please email with price/condition/ and pictures if possible.

RGRWJB@hotmail.com
Off the top of my head there is at least 5 different models/types of handguns with at least as many variations that include a Beals patent and at least 1 single shot rifle. Unless you have deep pockets or are willing to accept a beater I would recommend you limit your search to a 1st model pocket (5 variations) and his first. That's probably the only pistol you can find sub $1,000 in very good condition, go for the best condition you can find.
David J. Fagan
The Silicon Sorcerer
Charlie Hahn

Post by Charlie Hahn »

The information below is for a revolver I have. It is martialy marked two ways. One it has a 7 on the hilt from the 7th regiment that the 4th was part of. This pistol also has a bobbed hammer from a Southern modification which indicates it was captured and reissued to the South. I am looking for a home for it. and would consider trade, cash, or combo. My email is etb9601@aol.com.
Charlie

*MATCH
WEAPON SERIAL CIVIL WAR *RANGE MATCH
DESCRIPTION NUMBER REGIMENT__________________ *NO MATCH___

REMINGTON M1861 12377 14TH KANSAS VOL CAVALRY / 1865 RANGE MATCH
ARMY REVOLVER 4TH WISCONSIN VOL CAVALRY / AUG 1864 RANGE MATCH