MAJOR upgrade

admin
Site Admin

MAJOR upgrade

Post by admin »

Everything from before was incompatible, I had to pick something and will work on customizing it. The styles can be VERY different I wanted the login/register at the top and it not to change to radically. Anyhow I'll work on it, but it will take sometime.

David
Mike Strietbeck

Re: MAJOR upgrade

Post by Mike Strietbeck »

Like what I see so far. Is there an easy way for you to automatically advise members whenever you make a change?

Mike
Particular interest is in Revolving rifles, Cane rifles, hand guns, and all Remington knives. Conducting survey on revolving rifles, please request survey form.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There's a way to send email to every registered member but I've always found that a bit spammy when I've gotten them. I also don't think I want to "tell" everyone when I make changes simply because I'm doing it constantly and most of the time no-one even can tell. The major upgrade I guess would have qualified but I just don't know when I'm going to find the opportunity for the 2-3 hours and would rather leave it open and do it when I find the window of time available. I can't schedule time like that for webwork I just have to much of that all over the place and s... it always happening.

David.
Wulfman

Post by Wulfman »

David,

Thank you for changing to the darker green for the screen displays.
The previous one was almost giving me a headache to look at it.

Den