Greetings from new member rem48fan

Sign the guestbook
rem48fan

Greetings from new member rem48fan

Post by rem48fan »

Greetings from the great state of North Carolina. I have just became a member of the Remington society forum and am looking forward to some great conversations with all of you. I am an avid collector of Remington 11-48s, Sportsman 48s and Remington model 8s and 81s. I am also an avid skeet shooter and use my Remington 3200 when shooting regestered targets. But I enjoy shooting my 48s when just practicing. Well, I am going to go for now as I am going to post a question on the shotgun forum concerning the engraving on my Sportsman 48D grade. Have a great day.

Robert
Rem48fan
Heidero

Re: Greetings from new member rem48fan

Post by Heidero »

Hi rem48fan, I know this is a very old post, but maybe you'll see it and reply.

I just bought a Sportsman 48 TC, which I can't find any mention of anywhere online or in catalogs. Since the serial starts with 309XXXX, I assume it's a little earlier than your 20 gauge mentioned. Could you help me find out anything about it or if it is a rare version?

I'm thinking it was just a special order gun or made for some at Remington. Here's a pic or two if I can get them to load up.

Rob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.