Rolling block fan

Sign the guestbook
easyroller

Rolling block fan

Post by easyroller »

Hello, and as the username and subject of this introduction might suggest I am a fan of the rolling block. Just ordered a RB carbine, sight unseen, that I hope to get back into shooting shape. It is supposed to be .43 something and a non-shooter per discription but I hope to maybe be able to chamber it to .32-40, my newest favorite caliber, or other caliber such as maybe .38-55. Any input as to actually being able to chamber such calibers in this carbine and who would be a good person to re-barrel and re-chamber this beauty to shooting condition would be appreciated. Thanks, Easyroller
smithnframe

Re: Rolling block fan

Post by smithnframe »

I just traded for my first Rolling Block. Always wanted one. I'm looking forward to trying it out tomorrow. BTW, its in 45/70.
easyroller

Post by easyroller »

Started with a 7mm and it got worse from there. Good luck to you with the .45-70, my favorite rifle caliber.
rosyshooter

Post by rosyshooter »

That's scarry. I just bought a 7mm Rolling block that seems to be in good shape. What do I need to watch out for with it? I also have a KJOBENHAVNS TOIHUUS 11.7 mm. Is it totally out of line on this forum? Thanks for any input.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
carroll costlow

Post by carroll costlow »

has any one seen a rollingblock with a 1inch 800 thousandth rear dovetail , I have one and need a sight to make my rifle complete