looking for....

Wanted to Buy Post - 1898 Remington Firearms
rafter-7

looking for....

Post by rafter-7 »

a 510 C for my collection are there any out there??

rafter-7
merlin

Model 510 Remington Targetmaster

Post by merlin »

I think there are still some Model 510s out there. I just purchased one in about 80-90% condition from GunsAmerica. You just have to look around, then be ready to pay what they want. I am going to restore this rifle, then let my newly adopted children learn to shoot with it.

I have a Model 512 Sportsmaster, which my father bought for me when I was about 15 years old (Sears for $50, about 55 years ago), then I acquired a Model 552 BDL Deluxe Speedmaster, from my brother-in-law's estate. I am in the process of purchasing a Model 572 BDL Deluxe Speedmaster.
rafter-7

Post by rafter-7 »

Thanks merlin,

I am after a specific 510 it is of the C designation it is the carbine version

books say they are out there. Asked all my gun buddys and only one said they have seen one.

rafter-7
coyboy3

remington sportsmaster 22 smooth bore

Post by coyboy3 »

Im in search of a remington sportsmaster 22 smooth bore,I think it held 10 rounds in a magazine right under the barrel,Im not sure if it is a model 510 or 512, I sure it was a smooth bore,I had one when I was a kid and my brother left out in a field one day and we never found it. Has anyone heard or seen one around?
rafter-7

Post by rafter-7 »

it was a 510 and yes there out there but getting one for sale is the hard part not too many guys want to sell thier smoothbores

rafter-7