Remington Model 41 Targetmaster 22 Caliber

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Rifles
Shark22

Remington Model 41 Targetmaster 22 Caliber

Post by Shark22 »

I have in my possession a Remington Model 41 Targetmaster bolt-action 22 that I have owned since I was a kid. I am currently 47 years old. The history shows that it was made between 1936 & 1939 and that only 307K were made. The gun is in extremely good condition and hasn't been fired since I was about 8 or 10 years old. The gun appears to have a factory brown patina finish and the stock is in excellent condition. I was curious as to the value of the gun. I may need to have it insured and really have no idea of the value.
The gun will more than likely be handed down to my daughter.
Any ideas???
shark22@bellsouth.net
DavidFagan

Re: Remington Model 41 Targetmaster 22 Caliber

Post by DavidFagan »

Shark22 wrote:I have in my possession a Remington Model 41 Targetmaster bolt-action 22 that I have owned since I was a kid. I am currently 47 years old. The history shows that it was made between 1936 & 1939 and that only 307K were made. The gun is in extremely good condition and hasn't been fired since I was about 8 or 10 years old. The gun appears to have a factory brown patina finish and the stock is in excellent condition. I was curious as to the value of the gun. I may need to have it insured and really have no idea of the value.
The gun will more than likely be handed down to my daughter.
Any ideas???
shark22@bellsouth.net
Sentimental - Priceless...

Mint condition $100-200.-
David J. Fagan
The Silicon Sorcerer
Roy C

Model 41

Post by Roy C »

I just bought a model 41A at the gunshow. The metal was turning brown and the stock finish was coming off only in a few small places. Paid $120 for it.

model 41

Post by Guest »

I just bought a model 41 at a gun show in Reno and paid $110.00. My freind that was with me told me it was a steal. On my way through the gun show I was approached five different times from people wanting to buy it. It was the only one I found at the show, and that was what I went there to find.