model 51 for sale

Any Remington or related Post - 1898 items - All postings expire in 60 days
paul harm

model 51 for sale

Post by paul harm »

I have a model 51 in nice condition. I bought it about 10 years ago, shot two clips through it, and it's been retired to the back of a mantel clock above the fire place ever since. I was going up to Dick Williams to get my auto 5 back that they were re blueing and ask what they thought about re blueing the 51. He said not to, the only wear was on the slide up at the muzzle. He also said if they were selling it they'd ask for $475, so that's what I want for it. I also made a holster for it. I'm not sure how to add photos, but do know how to send one by sending a message to your phone. You can call or message me at Paul Harm 1-810-724-5582 It's a really nice gun, but it's time someone else gets to admire it. All my Remington SxSs are shot every week. I like to use the guns I buy, but hate to use and break something on the 51.

admin
Site Admin

Re: model 51 for sale

Post by admin »

paul harm wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:54 am
I have a model 51 in nice condition. I bought it about 10 years ago, shot two clips through it, and it's been retired to the back of a mantel clock above the fire place ever since. I was going up to Dick Williams to get my auto 5 back that they were re blueing and ask what they thought about re blueing the 51. He said not to, the only wear was on the slide up at the muzzle. He also said if they were selling it they'd ask for $475, so that's what I want for it. I also made a holster for it. I'm not sure how to add photos, but do know how to send one by sending a message to your phone. You can call or message me at Paul Harm 1-810-724-5582 It's a really nice gun, but it's time someone else gets to admire it. All my Remington SxSs are shot every week. I like to use the guns I buy, but hate to use and break something on the 51.
Look a little lower than submit, there's an an attachment tab.