I.F.S. - REM 51 32/380 PISTOL PARTS - SOME GONE - MISC. & H.T.F. STUFF HERE

Any Remington or related Post - 1898 items - All postings expire in 60 days
Steven Swope

I.F.S. - REM 51 32/380 PISTOL PARTS - SOME GONE - MISC. & H.T.F. STUFF HERE

Post by Steven Swope » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:13 pm

HI MEMBER'S :

BEFORE I LIST THESE REM 51 32/380 PARTS FOR SALE AT SOME OF THE INTERNET FOR SALE/FOR AUCTION SITES, FIGURED I'D GIVE SOME OF YOU GUYS A CHANCE AT THEM FIRST. SEND ME YOUR WILLING TO BUY PRICE AND I'LL SEND YOU SOME MORE PICS OF THE ITEM(S).

WELL, I WAITED FOR A FEW DAYS FOR SOME ACTIVITY FROM THE MEMBERS HERE AND,,, NOTHING,,!!!!! SO OFF TO THE AUCTION WEBSITES FOR OTHERS TO BID ON...

AS OF NOW...I HAVE FOUND SOME.....

A FEW BLUED FACTORY ORIG. 380 MAGS (2), STAMPED/MARKED ON THE MAGAZINES LEFT SIDE, AS FROM THE FACTORY, "380 CAL". BOTH OF THEM USED, BUT NOT ABUSED !!!!! (SOLD.. SOLD.. SOLD .. THE BUYER WAS NOT FROM THE MEMBERS RANKS !!! )

ONE (1) 380 SLIDE, A TYPE #2, MFG. 1921-1927, SERRATIONS (15) FIFTEEN TOTAL AT THE REAR OF THE SLIDE, FACTORY BLUING ON THE LIGHT SIDE, NO RUST, NO DEEP SCRATCHES, NO PITS. THE COCKING ROLL BUSHING AND THE COCKING ROLL PIN ARE IN PLACE.

THESES ARE BOTH H.T.F. ITEMS, FOR SURE, ........A PAIR OF H.T.F. ITEMS, YOU DON'T SEE OFFERED FOR SALE, EVERYDAY !!!!!!

ONE (1) 32 ACP BREECH BLOCK EJECTOR, LITTLE USE SHOWING.

ONE (1) 32 ACP BREECH BLOCK, PROPERLY FACTORY STAMPED AT THE TOP OUTSIDE FLAT PART, OF THE BREECH BLOCK, "32", STILL VERY VISIBLE, ALSO, LITTLE USE SHOWING

BARREL BUSHINGS, RECOIL SPRINGS, ETC.. THE REM 51 380 BARREL SHOWN IN THE SHOE BOX PHOTO IN THIS AD, HAS ALREADY BEEN SOLD...THE LARGER REM 51 PISTOL PARTS/ITEMS WHICH WERE IN THE BOX WHEN IT WAS UNTAPED/OPENED, HAD ALREADY BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SHOE BOX, BEFORE THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN.

MORE TO LIST HERE AS I DIG AROUND IN THE TAPED UP/SEALED UP SHOE BOX THEY CAME IN.

MESSAGE ME/PM ME, IF NECESSARY EMAIL ME ----( ss49366@viaccess.net ) AND LET'S GET GOING !!!

VIEW PREVIOUSLY POSTED PICTURES OF THESE ITEMS IN EARLIER POST HERE..OR ASK TO BE SENT PIC OF ITEM YOUR INTERESTED IN BUYING....

STEVE