Who Bought What of Remington from PEWPEWTactical

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Shotguns
SpecialPurpose1985

Who Bought What of Remington from PEWPEWTactical

Post by SpecialPurpose1985 »

“Roundhill Group LLC Buys Non-Marlin Firearms and a Steam Plant Parcel

This is the only non-firearms industry company to win a bid. From the digging I did, they are a property investment firm out of Virginia.

Remington Arms Factory

Reading up about them, I’m surprised they even entered this cat fight.

From what I can tell, they are almost exactly what they say they are–a firm that invests in Real Estate.
They bought the Remington gun factory that builds the once legendary 870 and other shotguns, a handgun barrel factory, and a steam plant parcel.

Honestly, I don’t know what to make of this and I’m all sorts of confused. This seems like a strange buy for the firm, but from the sound of it, they plan on keeping the plants open–great news for the employees.

The president of the United Mine Workers of America, who for reasons I don’t know is the union representing the workers of the Remington plant in Ilion, has said that they have been in talks with Roundhill about the collective bargaining agreement at the factory and that the plant will remain open even after the sale.”

I haven’t seen Too Much indication that they will Stop Manufacturing the Shotgun Lines?