Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Shotguns
- Posts: 597
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:03 pm
- Location: Williamsburg, Va.
Looks like a restomod to me to use car parlance.
I do not trust Remington's dating service. If they were Match.com, you could end up with Nancy Pelosi.
What could have happened... did.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:21 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
Looking a bit ghetto to me.
I just restored a 1894 BE but stuck a little closer to original finishes LOL
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:00 pm
I don't understand the chrome plated top lever and trigger guard. Ouch!
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:06 pm
- Location: Washington and Alaska
The gun is one of those transition guns with the concave rib but still with the company name roll-stamped on the rib. See The Double Gun & Single Shot Journal, Volume Thirty, Issue 2, pages 42 to 53.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests