32 rem ammo

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Rifles
boltaction

32 rem ammo

Post by boltaction »

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could purchase ammo. I inherited a model 14 and would really like to shoot it.

Mike
Dave

Post by Dave »

My Dad used to collect 14's and as far as I know, the only place you might find ammo for a 32 rem is at gunshows. Be prepaired to pay big time. Not as big time as 25 rem but expensive.

Dave

Post by Guest »

Boltaction

If you do a search for the "Old Western Scrounger LLC" you will find their website. They sell both 32 and 25 Rem.
32 Rem 170 Gr. SP $29.95
25 Rem 117 Gr. $25.95

Some of the other guys may have other sources. Just do a computer search and you may come up with other sources.
Happy shooting

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the info. I really appreciate it.

Mike
Walt Shipman

32 rem ammo

Post by Walt Shipman »

Went to the gunshow in Odessa today and saw 15 rounds of .32 Rem for $15. Pretty nice factory ammo.

32 rem ammo

Post by guest »

If you are a reloader and can get a set of 32 Rem dies, run 30 Remington cases (more plentiful than 32) through the sizing die. There are lots of recipes around for 32 Rem - it's the rimless version of the 32 Winchester Special...Good Luck
William J

.32 mem

Post by William J »

try stars &strips ammunition http://www.starsandstripesammo.com I bought several boxes of .32 rem there and the shipping is reasonable,they use 170gr hornady rnfp 28.99 a box :) I liked them very much
I live for the hunt