Model 141 Action Bar Cover FOR SALE

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Rifles
nambujim

Model 141 Action Bar Cover FOR SALE

Post by nambujim »

Moments ago I put up for auction an Action Bar Cover for a 141, not cheap but the prices have gone crazy and this part in particular is almost impossible to find. I do have and will be putting up for auction one for the later Model 14's but it won't be cheap either. The 141 cover listed "should" fit without any problem on serials 1001-45,000 but after that it "might" require some fitting. On 141's above serial 60,000, its a crap shoot.

I'm backing off doing repairs and giving advice, parts are too hard to find, have become very expensive, and I'm tired of telling folks how "parts sensitive" these guns really are. Its been fun!

Jim Peterson
Charlotte, NC
Jim Peterson
nambujim

Re: Model 141 Action Bar Cover FOR SALE

Post by nambujim »

Whoa, bloody cover sold almost instantly, and with tax / shipping came to $191................yikes. Gunbroker now makes you collect sales tax to certain states, this one went to NJ.

I have just listed a nice cover for a Model 14 if anyone here is interested, the listing price is $145..............ouch!

Jim Peterson
Charlotte, NC
Jim Peterson
nambujim

Re: Model 141 Action Bar Cover FOR SALE

Post by nambujim »

If anyone is looking for a 141 Action Bar cover I just listed another on Gunbroker, not cheap, and I'm sorry about that. Listing was still active on May 11th.

Jim Peterson
Jim Peterson