Remington Keene 45-70 barreled action for sale

Topics related to Pre - 1898 Remington Rifles
haderondah

Remington Keene 45-70 barreled action for sale

Post by haderondah »

This is my first post in any kind of bulletin board, I have found the information here in the Remington Society very interesting. I live not to far from Ilion enjoy the history.I have a Remington Keene barreled action 20" barrel in caliber 45-70 for sale. I've had this for several years and was always going to make a project of it some day to restock it and make a fun shooter out of it. I think it would be a really unique rifle for cowboy action shooting. Well, some day has come and I still don't have the time for this project so perhaps I can move it on to someone who does. As they say, " Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans". Rifle is in pretty good shape with reasonable bluing and good bore with some rust up towards the muzzle on the outside of the barrel. I have fired this barreled action with a primed shell so I know it works, just needs a stock and a butt plate and some time to be a functional rifle. I am asking $900.00 and can Email photos to anyone who may be interested. You can Email me at haderondahcompany@yahoo.com . Thanks and good shooting.
marlinman93

Re: Remington Keene 45-70 barreled action for sale

Post by marlinman93 »

Sent you an email, but no reply.
haderondah

Re: Remington Keene 45-70 barreled action for sale

Post by haderondah »

Just sent you photos today. Thanks