Activity, or the lack thereof

Topics related to Pre - 1898 Remington Rifles
Genetically Swiss

Re: Activity, or the lack thereof

Post by Genetically Swiss »

I joined very recently in the hopes of chatting with some knowledgable folks regarding RRB. Alas, it has been nothing but silence to my queries. If this is routine, I'll just go elsewhere. No offense meant.

GS
Scorpion8

Post by Scorpion8 »

No offense taken. This place can be slow. I fall out of the habit of checking myself because it is sloooooooooooooooooooow at times.
NRA Life; NAHC Life; Retired USN
Pain heals, chicks dig scars, ......glory .......lasts forever!
stanforth

Post by stanforth »

Genetically Swiss wrote:I joined very recently in the hopes of chatting with some knowledgable folks regarding RRB. Alas, it has been nothing but silence to my queries. If this is routine, I'll just go elsewhere. No offense meant.

GS
The strength (and the weakness) of this forum is that members doi not respond unless they have something to say that is worth saying.
On another forum, if you ask a question, you will get lots of replies but most of them nonsense from people wanting to add another 'post' to their score.

If you want meaningful information then this is the place. If you want idle chit chat it isn't.

Don't give up.
Dick Hosmer

Post by Dick Hosmer »

I could blow smoke at you - but - as stated earlier in this thread, my RB interest/expertise is confined to the Springfield Armory versions, and anything I said about sporters would be pure conjecture.

However, my friend Ed Hull is a true RB expert and I see that he has asked you to provide more pictures - perhaps, if you post them, good results will follow. This is a hobby, everyone here has other things to do, and sometimes queries don't get acted upon immediately. There is no paid staff, everyone is a volunteer.

That said - welcome - and don't give up too soon!!
Genetically Swiss

Post by Genetically Swiss »

Per request, more pictures added. :D

GS