remington heir

gundummy

remington heir

Post by gundummy »

I recently inherited a zig zag, a number 7 in 25-21 Stevens (looks unfired) and a Nimschke engraved rolling block Navy pistol. Hope I don't sound like I am bragging just excited. No kidding on the number 7 it is mint.
aardq

Re: remington heir

Post by aardq »

Hi gundummy,

Wow!! Nice inheritance you've got. Are you an heir of the Rem family, or did you just inherit some Rem guns? We're nosy around here! :)

Can you post some pic of the Zig, and of the RB Navy pistol? As you probably know, only 1000 zigs were made, and we have a list here under the "Current Research" tab with the known serial numbers. Your # 7 isn't on the list, so please let the admin know all the details so it can be added to the list.

Enjoy your new treasures! :D :D

Thank you,
Dan
gundummy

Post by gundummy »

The zig zag is sn# 34, I am not techy and am not sure on how to download photos. I could probably find a 12 year old to assist me. The guns were from a collector who had them for years. The number 7 even had two original boxes of ammo.
aardq

Post by aardq »

Hello again,

Your Zig, #34 is listed in the "Current research" section. I appears to have surfaced in 2008 before disappearing again.

Enjoy them,
Dan
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Below where you normally just click submit there is a opions/attachments tab that's where you add pictures or email to me at the service desk dog on the home page and I'll post.