old green Kleenbore ammo boxes?

41magnum

old green Kleenbore ammo boxes?

Post by 41magnum »

I have quite a few of these old ammo boxes and a few have the original ammo.
What is their value?
Where would I sell these?
many thanx on my first post here!
John
Steven Swope

Re: old green Kleenbore ammo boxes?

Post by Steven Swope »

John :

Post pics here so we can estimate POSSIBLE VALUE of your ammo box items..

Look for instructions on how to post pictures at the bottom of your original post here .. click on the icon that looks like a pencil on your original post.. go to page bottom, lower left side.. or ask for assistance from others on how to do that. meaning post pictures of the items you looking to sell. .

Welcome aboard !!!.
41magnum

Post by 41magnum »

here's a pic of the lot
thanx
boxes (Copy).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steven Swope

Post by Steven Swope »

JOHN :

TKS FOR THE PICS.. LOOKS LIKE MOSTLY REMINGTON "KLEANBORE" RIFLE AMMO BOXES AND IN FAIRLY GOOD SHAPE FROM THE EARLY TO MID '60'S.

IF YOU GO TO THE 'BAY WEBSITE AND DO AN ALREADY COMPLETED AUCTIONS CHECK YOU'LL GET AN IDEA OF WHAT THESE SELL FOR ON THE CURRENT OPEN MARKETPLACE.

GOOD LUCK !!!!

JUST DID A QUICK CHECK OF THAT SITES COMPLETED AUCTIONS FOR THE ITEMS YOU SHOWED PICS OF...

IT APPEARS THAT THEY, THE AMMO BOXES, MAY SELL, ON THE OPEN MARKET TO COLLECTORS, WHOM NEED TO FILL A VOID IN THEIR COLLECTIONS OR NEED ONE FOR A MISSING BOX TO COMPLETE THEIR COLLECTIONS.

PRICES I SAW LISTED THERE, FOR SOME OF THE SAME BOXES AS YOURS, RAN FROM $5.00 TO $50.00 AND THE SHIPPING CHARGES.