Remington Catalogs

Wanted to Buy - Other Remington Collectables
Ron Merchant

Remington Catalogs

Post by Ron Merchant »

I am a long-time cartridge collector (since 1958), not a gun collector, but perhaps you can help me.

I am compiling a list of all the load types of Remington ammunition by Load Index number for each year of production. The main purpose is to determine interduction and ending dates (according to the catalogs). I have completed the listing from 1936-1985 for Pistol, Revolver, Rifle and Rimfire. (I am not doing shotgun)..

I would appreciate it if anyone having any Remington catalogs from 1986-2004 (I have 2005-2007) could send me scans of the listings of the loads for the above types.

I would also GREATLY appreciate recieving the information from any catalogs older than 1936.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Cartridge Collector since 1958; Life Member of International Ammunition Association (IAA)
Admin. on IAA Forum
dhust27

Re: Remington Catalogs

Post by dhust27 »

Ron,
Found your post regarding Remington catalogs, although I am no help, I wondered if you could help me identify some cover art from approximately 8 to 12 years ago.
Remington used a cropped version of a print depicting several deer in a wooded scene with fall colors. I am seeking to identify artist and/or title of this cover print. Title may have been similar to: "monarch of the meadow."
Thanks in advance for your help.
David Hust
rem141

Re: Remington Catalogs

Post by rem141 »

For David Hust, the catalog was 1997, the title was Hardwood Haven, the artist was Tom Beecham.

For Ron, I have all those catalogs and can email to you the data you requested. Get in touch with me by email----Kenblauch@aol.com