remington Double derringer parts

Wanted to Buy Pre - 1898 Remington Firearms
Post Reply
sap4570
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:47 am
Location: bc, canada

remington Double derringer parts

Post by sap4570 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:58 am

looking for a remington derringer main spring. any other internals if available.
Last edited by sap4570 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

aardq
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Re: remington m95 parts

Post by aardq » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:36 pm

Hi SAP 45-70,

You might have better luck looking for parts for the Double Derringer. The model 95 designation for the Double Derringer started in 1922, and many, if not most people don't know the model 95. You'll also most likely find parts under the Double Derringer heading and may find parts at Dixie Gun Works. Antiques arms shows may have dealers with parts.

Good luck in your search,
Dan

2shooter
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:42 pm
Location: ohio

Re: remington m95 parts

Post by 2shooter » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:53 pm

Do you have the broken spring? this is for the derringer right ?

sap4570
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:47 am
Location: bc, canada

Re: remington m95 parts

Post by sap4570 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:57 am

2shooter wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:53 pm
Do you have the broken spring? this is for the derringer right ?
Yes its for the derringer. Broken spring

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 579
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:14 pm

Re: remington m95 parts

Post by admin » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:03 am

sap4570 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:57 am
2shooter wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:53 pm
Do you have the broken spring? this is for the derringer right ?
Yes its for the derringer. Broken spring
I will send you E.J. Williams contact information off-line, I suspect he probably still has spares he's made for the double. I just don't think I do anymore.

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 579
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:14 pm

Re: remington m95 parts

Post by admin » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:40 am

admin wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:03 am
sap4570 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:57 am
2shooter wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:53 pm
Do you have the broken spring? this is for the derringer right ?
Yes its for the derringer. Broken spring
I will send you E.J. Williams contact information off-line, I suspect he probably still has spares he's made for the double. I just don't think I do anymore.
Well I would send you email if your email on here was corrected ;)

sap4570
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:47 am
Location: bc, canada

Re: remington Double derringer parts

Post by sap4570 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:49 pm

admin. I sent you a pm with my correct email. I tried changing it this morning but it wont accept my new email.

sap4570
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:47 am
Location: bc, canada

Re: remington Double derringer parts

Post by sap4570 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:34 pm

found one. thanks. Sure hard to find parts for these derringers considering how many were made!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests