Elliot 32 plated.

Sign the guestbook
rosyshooter

Elliot 32 plated.

Post by rosyshooter »

Hi from Utah. Early Elliot 32. Long time shooter and collector. Newly acquired batch of guns I'm trying to figure out. I'm looking at this little 4 barrel pistol. It looks to be in about 80-90% condition. Sir#28x in 3 places and seems to all work fine. Wood grips and all nickel plated. All look to be original condition. There is a few scratches around the screw the barrel pivots on. Cabelas offered $600 for it. Is that reasonable? Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Elliot 32 plated.

Post by admin »

rosyshooter wrote:Hi from Utah. Early Elliot 32. Long time shooter and collector. Newly acquired batch of guns I'm trying to figure out. I'm looking at this little 4 barrel pistol. It looks to be in about 80-90% condition. Sir#28x in 3 places and seems to all work fine. Wood grips and all nickel plated. All look to be original condition. There is a few scratches around the screw the barrel pivots on. Cabelas offered $600 for it. Is that reasonable? Thanks.
We tend not to do appraisals, but in that condition you can certainly do better.

If your happy with $600, put it up with some photo's on gunbroker.com with that starting price and see where it goes, you only pay them (it's a small percent) if it sells so you have nothing to loose.

Lets just say if your selling it for $600, where do I send the check ;)