New Venue OBX Guntrader

Any Remington or related Post - 1898 items - All postings expire in 60 days
dhenzler

New Venue OBX Guntrader

Post by dhenzler »

The Remington Society Forums are great, but today the trend is to diminish gun related content to the point where it doesn't exist. Facebook, & FB Marketplace put ridiculous constraints on content in the name of "Community Standards". Come to find out those who comprise their evaluation "community" are not from the USA or any FREE country. How then can their opinions of what IS and what is NOT ok for public view be considered as other than BS.

I host my own content and answer to God only when it comes to what is right. I have created a new gun & shooting venue called OBXGuntrader.com which I had hoped would have already gone viral. I have no ridiculous rules. Only top be nice to others and keep any resenting remarks to yourself. Like my moma always said... "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

Please spread the word about this website, and please stop and take a look. I use the same software that is used here, so it should be comfortable for most from here to navigate. And it's FREE. Like the people who use it.
site_logo.png
site_logo.png (11.88 KiB) Viewed 22 times