Remington 1902 model 9 single barrel shotgun

Topics related to Pre - 1898 Remington Shotguns
LGC

Remington 1902 model 9 single barrel shotgun

Post by LGC »

I am in the process of restoring my great grandfather's 1903 model 9 single barrel shotgun. Unfortunately it has been treated rough over the past 107 years. Can anyone help me find a schematic for this gun. I ordered a reprint of the Remington 1902 catalog, but it only shows a parts list for the model 3 and no schematic at all. I have the gun in about 50 pieces and need a couple of parts. It would be helpful to see how it is suppose to be put together, because I feel something is missing. Any suggestions on the parts, parts list and schematic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Jay Huber
Site Admin

Re: Remington 1902 model 9 single barrel shotgun

Post by Jay Huber »

I am not aware of a schematic but I do have parts. Jay Huber RSA
LGC

Post by LGC »

A schematic would be nice, but the parts are what I really need. Do you know if the extractor comes out, or do I have to replace the whole unit (welded to the barrel)? If you will e-mail me and give your contact information, I can let you know which parts I'm looking for. If you have them we can go from there. (See PM) Thanks
LGC

Post by LGC »

Still looking for a hammer and cocking lever for that modedl 9. I believe parts from a model 3 will work since the guns are basically the same, problem is I can't find either. Anyone out there have these or know where I can find them. Thanks
Researcher

Post by Researcher »

Here is the parts list for the No. 9 --