Lapeer Michigan 2019 SxS Shoot

Topics related to Pre - 1898 Remington Shotguns
paul harm

Lapeer Michigan 2019 SxS Shoot

Post by paul harm »

It's May 11th, 9AM to 9 PM. A little different this year. We'll have 106 birds at SCs. It will be $45 at the door, $35 if paid at least one week in advance. Extra rounds are $25, all other games, Pigeon Ring, Longbird, 5-stand, skeet or trap are $5. You must pay for the SCs to be able to shoot any side game. Free display tables of guns or related items. The kitchen will be open all day. Why the change ? It was thought that you go to a shoot to shoot, not eat. So no steak dinner but we upped the bird count to a price I thought was pretty good if you preregister, and not too bad at the door. I'll get some post cards out shortly. Make the checks out to me. My address is:
Paul Harm
818 N. Youngs Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

Hope to see all the regulars and maybe some new faces.
For those who don't know it's at the
Lapeer County Sportsmens Club
1213 N. Lake George Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

I finally got my 1894 C Grade back and will have it with me. Also my 1873. Although it's not restored like the C grade, it's still one of my favorite guns along with my 89, 82, or other 94 F grade guns. Too many guns and not enough time to shoot them. You guys come out for some fun and I'd like to see your guns.
paul harm

Re: Lapeer Michigan 2019 SxS Shoot

Post by paul harm »

I'd like to thank everyone who attended. The weather was nice and we had a decent crowd - about 50 shooters. A 83/106 won the SCs shoot. Ken Hobday shot it. Thanks again. Paul