shot tower ?

Topics related to Pre - 1898 Remington Shotguns
paul harm

shot tower ?

Post by paul harm »

Where is Remingtons shot tower? I didn't know they still had one, but on a new box of shells it says they do.
2shooter

Re: shot tower ?

Post by 2shooter »

Paul the shot tower was moved from Bridgeport Conn.to the Remington Ammunition plant in Lonoke Arkansas.
paul harm

Post by paul harm »

Thanks. It's good to know they're still making shot here in the US of A.
paul harm

Post by paul harm »

Garland, would you have a right hand hammer with the firing pin for a 1894? I was working on one of mine and it took off into who knows where when I was reinstalling it. I have been looking for over a month [in my messy work room] without luck.
2shooter

Post by 2shooter »

Paul You want the one that is one piece that is a early one. I might have it. The shot tower was U.M.C. Remington move the ammunition machinery and the shot tower I have been in it to the top while making shot one hot place.
paul harm

Post by paul harm »

Yes, the one piece one. It has to be a right hand one - at least my gun won't work if they're put in the backwards. Someday before I die I'd like to see the Remington factory in Ilion and go down to the new plant in Ar. Let me know about the hammer. Paul
2shooter

Post by 2shooter »

I will check my parts. I have been to the Remington plant eight or ten times I spend a week there. Hope to go this year.