- 1.jpg (59.72 KiB) Viewed 626 times
- 2.jpg (61.71 KiB) Viewed 626 times
- 3.jpg (50.69 KiB) Viewed 626 times
- 4.jpg (66.35 KiB) Viewed 626 times
- 5.jpg (48.11 KiB) Viewed 626 times
Then, you've got options 1. and 2. from my previous post.hburney wrote: ↑Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:17 pmthe metal is strictly standard, no embellishment at all. The wood in the stock and forend are finely figured, finished and matched. The checkering pattern matches a friends premier grade rifle from the 50's except mine has better wood figure. Would they have put premier grade wood on a standard rifle? Thanks.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests