Gun Value Older Remington Model Seven Rifle?

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Rifles
CuriousGeorge

Gun Value Older Remington Model Seven Rifle?

Post by CuriousGeorge »

Hi All,

Thinking of selling a rifle and the prospective buyer has asked me to come up with a price. Did a quick check on Gunbroker and couldn't find a similar item, then discovered your Remington specific site. Just registered and this is my first post. Have owned and used Remington products for many years, so hope to get more involved here as time goes on.

Wonder if anyone can tell me a fair sale value for a early to mid-90's Model Seven in .308? Serial number is 7721XXX, has the wood stock, sling studs and jeweled bolt. Rifle is in like new condition and carries a Weaver CK4 scope with Leupold mounts purchased at about the same time. Realize it usually comes down to what a buyer will pay, but would appreciate an idea of a good starting point.

Thanks
The Gamemaster

Re: Gun Value Older Remington Model Seven Rifle?

Post by The Gamemaster »

WE DON'T appraise guns here!

This forum is to answer questions regarding Remington Shotguns, Rifles, Pistols etc.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Gun Value Older Remington Model Seven Rifle?

Post by admin »

CuriousGeorge wrote:Hi All,

Thinking of selling a rifle and the prospective buyer has asked me to come up with a price. Did a quick check on Gunbroker and couldn't find a similar item, then discovered your Remington specific site. Just registered and this is my first post. Have owned and used Remington products for many years, so hope to get more involved here as time goes on.

Wonder if anyone can tell me a fair sale value for a early to mid-90's Model Seven in .308? Serial number is 7721XXX, has the wood stock, sling studs and jeweled bolt. Rifle is in like new condition and carries a Weaver CK4 scope with Leupold mounts purchased at about the same time. Realize it usually comes down to what a buyer will pay, but would appreciate an idea of a good starting point.

Thanks
It's an $800 Rifle +