Hi to everyone

BYPEEVATIETn

Hi to everyone

Post by BYPEEVATIETn »

Hey everybody i'm new here. Forum looks great and very very happy to sign up to www.remingtonsociety.com
gmaque

Re: Hi to everyone

Post by gmaque »

Good Morning
This is George McAllister from the RSA. I want to welcome your to the RSA. You've joined up with a great bunch of Remington experts. Please become a regular visitor to the Forum's and the web site. I want to encourage you to attend our annual membership meeting that is held in conjunction with the Las Vegas Antique Arms Show. Also, you will have a great time at our annual seminar which will be held later this year. Dates and times will be detailed in upcoming issues of the Journal. Thanks for joining us, we look forward to getting to know you better. If I can assist you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.
Be In Touch,
George
GBA

gmaque@aol.com
gmaque

Post by gmaque »

Good Morning
This is George McAllister from the RSA. I want to welcome your to the RSA. You've joined up with a great bunch of Remington experts. Please become a regular visitor to the Forum's and the web site. I want to encourage you to attend our annual membership meeting that is held in conjunction with the Las Vegas Antique Arms Show. Also, you will have a great time at our annual seminar which will be held later this year. Dates and times will be detailed in upcoming issues of the Journal. Thanks for joining us, we look forward to getting to know you better. If I can assist you in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.
Be In Touch,
George
GBA

gmaque@aol.com
Johnc

Post by Johnc »

I am looking for parts for my Remington Type Two Derringer.
I need the henge screw and the screw that holds
the barrel release.

John murphy
jcmopks@yahoo.com