Re-post regarding pre-Model 11 autoloader

MaryLyn

Re-post regarding pre-Model 11 autoloader

Post by MaryLyn »

I would like to purchase an antique pre-Model 11 autoloader if this is available with the original stock. I would also like to know if a list of Remington employees in the Ilion plant in the late 1800's and early 1900's exists. I know that my grandmother worked there in 1910 and my great-grandfather worked there, but do not know what years he worked there. Can anyone here help? I would appreciate any information you might have :D
Mike Strietbeck

Re: Re-post regarding pre-Model 11 autoloader

Post by Mike Strietbeck »

MaryLyn

Unfortunately it is doubtful that your question on an employee list at Remington can be answered. Over the years it seems that the policy at Remington is to not release information about current or past employees at their factories. I suspect that this is to protect the safety and privacy of their employees and I understand this position. Add to that the number of times that the ownership of Remington has changed and the typical purging of records that takes place, and I think you'll agree about the likelihood of securing an answer.
Particular interest is in Revolving rifles, Cane rifles, hand guns, and all Remington knives. Conducting survey on revolving rifles, please request survey form.
Fowlgunner

Post by Fowlgunner »

MaryLyn,

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll see if I can help you locate a gun.

Will
ehalkola

Post by ehalkola »

If anyone knows more about this let me know
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.