Search function

Skyking

Search function

Post by Skyking »

This forums search function is virtually useless. I've been trying to do a search on the model 32, and have been stonewalled. Keeps telling me there are too many listings.
Mike Strietbeck

Re: Search function

Post by Mike Strietbeck »

Click on the link to the site administrator asking for assistance. Be gentle with him, he's a non paid volunteer that spends hundreds of hours of his time assisting people on research projects. Be ready to have patience as well, for he's going to be attending the annual Remington Society meetings for the next couple of weeks.

If after his input, the information you desire has not been the topic of a discussion, don't heitate to contact me with specific questions, at mammothinc@aol.com, for I have a decent library on most Remington items.

Best regards,
Particular interest is in Revolving rifles, Cane rifles, hand guns, and all Remington knives. Conducting survey on revolving rifles, please request survey form.
Skyking

Post by Skyking »

Mike Strietbeck wrote:Click on the link to the site administrator asking for assistance. Be gentle with him, he's a non paid volunteer that spends hundreds of hours of his time assisting people on research projects. Be ready to have patience as well, for he's going to be attending the annual Remington Society meetings for the next couple of weeks.

If after his input, the information you desire has not been the topic of a discussion, don't heitate to contact me with specific questions, at mammothinc@aol.com, for I have a decent library on most Remington items.

Best regards,
Thank you Mike. I don't have a specific search request per se. I was just wanting to see what info is available on this site in regards to the model 32. My old Skeet grade is a cherished favorite, and I was just looking to see what tid bits of info might be available.
Best,
Larry
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sometimes you just have to put more specifics into the search, if there's to many results it's to much to weed through anyhow. I agree sometimes I'm a bit frustrated myself;)

Another trick you can do is in google put
site:remingtonsociety.com model 32

google indexes the forums and that will pull up a pages of links to specific posts.

By they way I have a mint 32 skeet myself (1937), would like to have a trap but haven't seen one at a price I could afford.