WTB Remington 700 LTR USR (Urban Sniper Rifle)

Wanted to Buy Post - 1898 Remington Firearms
kawininja

WTB Remington 700 LTR USR (Urban Sniper Rifle)

Post by kawininja »

Hello, I am new to this board. I have been trying to find the Remington 700 LTR USR (Urban sniper rifle) in the .308. I guess they are no longer being produced. I have been unable to track one down. I have thought about just purchasing a 700 LTR and building one up, but of course it would be easier to buy one already built. Anyone have any leads? I appreciate it.
DavidFagan

Re: WTB Remington 700 LTR USR (Urban Sniper Rifle)

Post by DavidFagan »

kawininja wrote:Hello, I am new to this board. I have been trying to find the Remington 700 LTR USR (Urban sniper rifle) in the .308. I guess they are no longer being produced. I have been unable to track one down. I have thought about just purchasing a 700 LTR and building one up, but of course it would be easier to buy one already built. Anyone have any leads? I appreciate it.

Have you tried Sniper County PX? I don't think they are discontinued but they are special order only from anyplace. I think this is because of it's law enforcement classification and price.
David J. Fagan
The Silicon Sorcerer
kawininja

Post by kawininja »

I did try them, he said they aren't being produced at this time and I'd be better off getting the ltr and building it off that. Just thought I'd ask cause there has to be somewhere that has at least a used one. Thanks for the help though.
DavidFagan

Post by DavidFagan »

kawininja wrote:I did try them, he said they aren't being produced at this time and I'd be better off getting the ltr and building it off that. Just thought I'd ask cause there has to be somewhere that has at least a used one. Thanks for the help though.
Maybe if you wanted a couple hundred of them they would make them for you ;) They make it look like they are still available: http://www.remingtonmilitary.com/usr.htm I've actually never see one "live" I opted for a Blaser R93 Tactical.
David J. Fagan
The Silicon Sorcerer
remington600

Post by remington600 »

It sounds like the only answere is to pound the auction sites.
kawininja

Post by kawininja »

Anyone have any good deals on the 700 LTR .308 new or used??

Thanks